CROWN GARAGE DOORS AND SHUTTERS PTY LTD GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR WARRANTY
Crown Garage Doors and Shutters Garage Door Operators hereafter referred to as the Manufacturer hereby warrants:
1. Garage Door Operators to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years for motors and one (1) year for Electronics and Mechanics from date of purchase, if installed by an authorized reseller, otherwise if installed by the purchaser one (1) year will apply.
2. Garage Door Operators (Commercial and Industrial Application) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) months from date of purchase.
3. Where the garage door operator has been returned to the manufacturer for Warranty repairs, all costs incurred in the return will be paid for by the purchaser. If in the opinion of the manufacturer the product is faulty, all defective parts will be replaced at no charge to the purchaser.
4. Proof of purchase must be given to the manufacturer at time of Warranty claim.
5. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify and existing or future products without incurring any obligation to in corporate such modification to products already manufactured or to which this Warranty may relate.
6. Warranty only applies if this products has been installed to the Manufacturers recommendation (in the opinion of Doorman Garage Door Operators).
7. This is only for goods installed in Australia.
8. This Warranty does not apply to any defect, loss or damage arising or cause directly or indirectly by or as a result of:
(i) Any defect (including defects in component parts or accessories ) arising from or attributable to the failure to carry out normal preventive maintenance or adjustment itself.
(ii) To any additional damage or deterioration arising from attributable to the operation of the Operator after it is known to be defective.
9. Exclusions to Warranty Period:
(i) Repair or Warranty Work – three (3) month warranty.
10. Not include in Warranty:
(iv) Sensitivity adjustment.
(v) Hand Transmitters.
11. Note: All Warranties will be void subject to:
(i) Water damaged and condensation.
(ii) Powder supply black out or surge.
(iii) Act of God.
(iv) Modification or adjustment by unauthorized persons.
(v) Any interference from radio ( including citizen band radios or and other electronic device.)
(vi) Preventative maintenance and regular servicing not undertaken.
(vii) Account not paid in full by the purchaser.
12. Subject only to the provisions of the Trade practices Act and any legislation of the State or Territory wherein the Operators of the Manufacturer shall have been sold or installed ( which may confer certain rights on consumers of goods and those rights by such legislation may rendered incapable of exclusion) this Warranty supersedes and excludes all representations, warranties and conditions whether expressed or implied by law and the Manufacturer shall have no liability or otherwise than herein provided for any loss and damage (including consequential loss and damage, loss of use or profits) by reasons of delay, defective or faulty materials or workmanship, negligence or any act, matter or thing done permitted or omitted to be done by the Manufacturer.
THIS WARRANTY FORM SHOULD BE COMPLETED AT TIME OF INSTALLATION
This Warranty Form should be retained by the purchaser at all times and produced with the purchase docket by the Purchaser as proof of the purchase date.
Purchaser’s NAME :
DRIVE UNIT SERIAL NO: